Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MY FIRST POST

This is a momentous occasion. I wanted to say something profound but nothing comes to mind at the moment. My kids prevailed and here I am. I have struggled with scrapping picture books, books of remembrance, missionary books, journals and computer generated picture stuff for 34 years and disliked every minute of it. Maybe this will be my incentive. Well, I will give it a try. We'll see what happens.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks cute! Love you

Kati Atwood said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Your'e the best, Mom!

Penny said...

YEA!!! I'm you did it. Looks really good.

Cook Family said...

Well, Pam you seem to have more on your blog than I do. So far, so good!
Jessica

Kati Atwood said...

ummm - let's get cracking! Time for a new post!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to use your blog or what??!!??!

Anne Gessel said...

Yea! We are so excited that you have a blog now!!!

Anonymous said...

Next time I am at your house lets get you blogging.